13 February 2010

Preschool

I am getting ready for our extremely busy preschool transition. Next week Tyler begins preschool at the The Big Red School. We also have our first of two transition meetings with the local public school preschool. My hope is that Tyler will receive significant amounts of therapy time and also some socialization in a structured setting. Tyler may not be able to handle this type of environment, but I will not know unless we try it out on him. He will be receiving therapy at school and additional therapy at home from our Michelle P Waiver funds. Pray that God goes before us and paves the way for Tyler and his education. I want God's will above all else. Pray that He gives us guidance and direction in how we should go about all this with Tyler. Pray that the school gives Tyler all the therapy that we are requesting for him. I am having to prepare a lot of paperwork and research to back up my requests for Tyler. Pray that I get everything I need done before Monday. I am still feeling very weak and nauseated. More later!